Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

2007 international 4300. Vin:7h435672 Truck has had the

Customer Question

2007 international 4300. Vin:7h435672
Truck has had the usual ecm power issues. New relay was installed anf wiring up to ecm connector by starter. Truck began randomly shutting off during the day. Started back up twice. Then shut off completely. Wouldn't start back up so I towed it home. So far I have checked Ecm wiring by battery/fuses/relay/ICP/IPR swap/ Ipr wire test./ jiggled wires. As of right now presents code 625_14p 15-0. Something about a switch pack? I was wondering where is this switch pack 1. Something is definitely wrong with the ecm communication. After you switch key and cluster does sel twst. Engine yellow light comes back on.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 4 months ago.

Hi Jacob, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. Bare with me while i pull up your code informatin=on and diagrams

625 14 15 0 1600/ 29,30 Switch pack #1 not communicating with the ESC The ESC sets the status of the switches in switch pack #1 to there default values Switch data link fault..

The only way to correct this fault is with diamond logic software that is used to program the switches as this will be needed to see what switch was programmed @ #1.

This fault sill be either a faulty switch or wiring to the switch.

Click on these links to help with identifying your connectors and circuit wiring. Let me know

Schematic 1

Schematic 2

Schematic 3