Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Regen paccar engine on a peterbilt, 't want to regen .I went

Customer Question

Regen paccar engine on a peterbilt
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Don't want to regen .I went through everything found 2 loose clamps
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Truck Mechanic should know?
Customer: I brought him limping from the freeway to the shop didn't have power .and at times takes some cranking to start
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What fault codes do you have logged? Also is this an MX 13? What is the engine model information from the ID tag? Can you provide more details on what you mean by you tried everything?