Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

My truck a 09freightliner 14L won't idle cruise works has

Customer Question

My truck a 09freightliner 14L won't idle cruise works has air controls in bunk
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Truck is parked and cannot set idle
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Truck Mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  go-west.. replied 3 months ago.
Good evening
Is your problem with the high idle not working?I just wanted to confirm that I'm reading this correctly
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is Dan. I see you have multiple questions open on this issue. I will be glad to help. Check your air manifold switches and wiring and also when replacing these switches be sure not to mix up normally open switches with a normally closed one. Click the link below I posted for you for the air manifold diagram. Let me know

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What is a normally open switch and a closed switch on manifold thank you john

Normally closed means the switch is making contact to complete the circuit and is disengaged to open the circuit.

normally open is the switch is making no contact and then the contacts connect engaging the switch

Hi ***** you get this resolved?