Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

Wiring diagram teco fl 70 bucket truck, Engine does not rev

Customer Question

Wiring diagram for 1998 teco fl 70 bucket truck
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Engine does not rev when operating hydraulic lever on out riggers or bucket control
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: Not really
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will try to help. Check for a faulty pressure switch or the harness for damaged wiring or connector pins. Check all your fuses and relays as well. If this does not uncover your problem you will need to obtain a wiring diagram through teco for your model and serial number to get more involved in testing out the circuits with a digital multimeter to isolate the problem. Let me know

Hi Did you get this resolved?