Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

An isuzu frr 7.8, Losing power, No

Customer Question

An isuzu frr 7.8
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Losing power
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: No
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What is the year, make, model of the vehicle this is in? What is the engine doing when it is losing power? Any check engine lights? What have you done to try and resolve the issue?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

It's been several days with no response. Do you still need assistance with this?

Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

Can you please let me know what is going on with this vehicle so I can determine if I am the right expert for you? I would hate to call you just to learn that I am not the right expert especially with the call costing more.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

There is a payment failure on the call request so I can't call due to this.