Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

2011 Ford F750 Low Coolant Code keeps coming on, Low coolant

Customer Question

2011 Ford F750 Low Coolant Code keeps coming on
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Low coolant warning keeps coming on, we have replaced the coolant bottle and sensor, still the code is on. we checked all related wiring and connectors. We even replaced the ecm (computer) and still the code is active. We tried another new sensor but still the code is active.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: this truck has a Cummins ISB 6.7L engine but the problem seems to be on the OEM Side, not the engine side.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Test the harness thoroughly with an OHM meter. If more than one sensor and more than one ECM was tried it has to be in the Wiring or connector pins. Let me know