Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a derate light on in my 06 c5500 but it hasn't

Customer Question

I have a derate light on in my 06 c5500 but it hasn't derated like it has before but the dinging is driving me nuts
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: engine light with the down arrow inside
JA: What is the model/year of your GM?
Customer: 2006 c5500
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes, checked all fluids
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Can you define what is meant that it isn't in limp mode like before? You have the light without the limp mode?

What engine do you have? I'm presuming the Isuzu engine?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy