Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.

My name is I have a dl 42 digger truck serial #1003du0125 im

Customer Question

hello my name is ***** ***** have a dl 42 digger truck serial #1003du0125 im having trouble with aux functions valve the enable wire only has 6.5 volts so it barely wants to operate if we put 12 volts to it it works great
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check for any damage to the power feed wire or corrosion as this can cause this type of fault here.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.I have seen corroded or damaged wiring cause this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete