Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Have t300 kenworth, is automatic, parked truck the other

Customer Question

Have t300 kenworth, is automatic, parked truck the other day. Went to start truck and would not turn over. Box that controls gears on dash doesn't light up. Got it lit for a second and truck started. Shut off then box won't light up at all now. Now can't start. Replaced selector box, and still nothing
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 4 months ago.

Hi Steven, My name is***** you replaced the shift controller does it power up now? What is the make and model of your transmission from the ID tag?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The controller did not light up, think there is no power to it. The make is an Allison transmission. Will have to locate the tag

thanks for the update Check for an inline fuse between the battery box and TCM and test your fuses. Also inspect the wiring between the battery box and TCM. Let me know if you can get the model from the transmission tag so I can see what I have for diagrams