Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technician turned service manager on multiple lines of trucks and engines, used in industry.
30244710

2003 provident] air pressure on front slow to come up. After

Customer Question

2003 provident] air pressure on front slow to come up. After driving 10 min no more problems
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Seems to be a leak in front or a regulator malf
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

At the front air tank will be check valve on the incoming line. This check valve may be restricted, from rust or debris, remove the check valve and either replace it or clean it, and see if that doesn't do it.

I see question is still open, did you find problem?

I see question is still open, did you see my response?