Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

Have a Eaton ultrashift ,it disconnected went come to stop,

Customer Question

Have a Eaton ultrashift ,it disconnected went come to stop, the arrow will point down ,
Solution ,hot to shut truck wait for transition re-set
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What do you mean "it disconnects when you come to a stop?" I'm confused on that part. What is it doing? Not downshifting? Are you getting any error code on the dash when this happens? Does it shift normally the remainder of the time? Do you know how to check for codes on the transmission?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

Do you still need assistance with this?

How do you want me to proceed with this post?