CODE 1447 - LOW AC VOLTAGE (SHUTDOWN)
One or more of the phase voltages has dropped below
the Low AC Voltage Threshold
for Low AC Voltage Delay seconds.
Engine will shut down.
1. Fault simulation was 1. With a PC based service
tool, verify that the related fault simulation is
enabled with a PC based service tool.
If you do not have a PC based service tool, remove
battery power from
the control to disable fault simulation overrides.
2. Fault threshold is not set correctly with A PC based service
2. Reset the threshold to the lowest allowable setting. Determine the
required operating range before adjusting the threshold.
3. Check the load and correct any over
load. Check operation by disconnecting load and restarting generator set.
4. Improper connections have been made at the
generator output terminals.
4. Reconnect according to the appropriate reconnection diagram.
See Section 17.
5. Voltage sense or setup wiring connection could be
5. Check that Voltage senses inputs P22-1 to 4 are
connected to the correct voltage sensing point at alternator.
6. The rotating rectifier
assembly (diodes CR1 through CR6) is faulty.
6. Check each diode. See genset service manual
7. Loose connector or
Base board is bad.
8. Repair connections (P22) or replace the Base board if necessary.
8. AVR or Alternator is
4. Refer to Alternator / AVR Board Isolation Procedure in Alternator
manual to determine if the AVR board is causing the Low AC voltage
9. Voltage sense connections/setup could be incorrect
See section 17 for proper connections