Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I need a Telsta 40' bucket truck manual F450, 7.3 Diesel

Customer Question

I need a Telsta 40' bucket truck manual for a F450, 7.3 Diesel 1997 , I need a wiring diagram for the boom and trouble shooting guide.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Nothing yet. I'm needing the manuals.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 4 months ago.

Do you know the model number of the lift?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
A28d

In the justanswer archives there is a schematic for an a28c which should be the same here is a link to it let me know if it is not the same as your lift http://www.justanswer.com/heavy-equipment/85e8k-need-wiring-schematic-28-ft-telsta-bucket-truck.html