Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a school bus with a MGMservice brake. The only other

Customer Question

I have a school bus with a MGM(###) ###-####service brake. The only other identifying number on it is CO117063579487C95. The light is on, on the dash. Code comes up PB cut off valve open circuit. I need to know where the cut off valve is and a procedure how to adjust it.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is***** on this link and let me know if this is the brake system your bus has.

Troubleshooting

Here is another

Troubleshooting 2

Let me know which system yours matches on the above links

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have these manuals and the techs said they were not it. They are gone for the day, so let's' call it. I sure hope I don't need to pay even the $5.00 for this, since it took so many hours for a response that did not solve the issue.

Experts arent employees of the site and your deposit sits with the site. I have a full time repair business but you are asking for detailed information on your brake system but cant identify what you have. If you dont know what system it is than how can anyone without physically being there to identify it themselves even know what you have. I posted three potential systems asking if it were them. Instead of no its something different you indicated you dont want to pay for anyone's time. I log in in between jobs as time allows and saw your post and grabbed it when I logged in. I dont sit on this site waiting for people to post questions in hopes I get paid. I will opt out but I suggest if you need your bus for sunday and dont have time to learn the system you have or the diagnostic equipment to work on it, you should find a shop or mechanic who does. Good luck