Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Looking ignition wiring diagram 1992 ford f700. I have no

Customer Question

Looking for a ignition wiring diagram for a 1992 ford f700. I have no spark and have replaced the distributer, coil and ignition module.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I do not have a pulse ground to the coil, but I do have it coming out of the distributer. I also replaced the ignition module with the black one not the grey.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

CLICK HERE This is what I have. Not much options left on this vehicle model and year.

CLICK HERE and you will see the options available for the vehicle if you need any others.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It's a 7.0 efi engine. At this point we are trying to figure out if it is a broken wire, bad distributer from napa, computer or something simple that is completely unrelated. I'm trying to find what wires do what functions within the distributer, coil and module so we can trace what is not getting power or ground. Any "ignition wire schematics" available?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Or are there any ways to "hot wire" or eliminate certain components to get a better idea of where the problem is within the system?
Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

I posted what I have available.

I will opt out since those didn't help and hope someone else has another source. I have Ford access and that is what they showed.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Just as an update… if I pull the timing plug the engine will fire. The fuel pump is not running on its own, but if I put gas in the intake, it will run until it runs out of gas. Any ideas now?