Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

Ihave a international 2004 and the brake pressure light on

Customer Question

Hello ihave a international 2004 and the brake pressure light on ....but when i take out the hydromax sense fuse and then i put it back the light is off ..
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: The pressure light is allways on until i move the fuse
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Truck Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

What model is the International?

With key off and pedal pressed, does the motor come on? Key on, engine off, does the motor come on? Engine running, does the motor stay off even when pressing the pedal? I'm trying to rule out the motor to it being one of the sensors. If the motor functions normally, then check the two sensors. The fluid reservoir should read closed with fluid and open when empty. The flow should read open with the truck running and open with the truck not running. See if the continuity is correct. Then check voltage is 12 volts on them if continuity is correct. If all is normal, the brake controller is faulting out.

Let me know your outcome please? Also don't forget to rate orI get nothing for assisting. Your ratings have nothing to do with your payment to the site. They only specifiy if I get paid for assisting or not.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Were you not pleased with my service to you or is there a rating issue? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this, if there is a rating issue, and/or you need more time to respond.

I like to make sure all my customers are satisfied since you did pay a deposit for me to assist you, whether I’m paid by a positive rating feedback or not.

We can continue where we left off or start over if needed. Also, if you need diagrams, instructions, etc please don’t hesitate to ask.