Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

Is it a good idea to keep run when particulate trap outlet

Customer Question

Is it a good idea to keep run when particulate trap outlet temp comes on
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: This is the second time the mineral was replaced the other day now know the same engine lite on again
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: Nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Try to do a regen and see if it is successful. Let me know what you have for fault codes logged in the ECM as well as you year make and model truck and the engine make and model. This way I can get you more detailed troubleshooting information to help.

Hi,Did you get this resolved?