Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a t2000 that all of a sudden the 2ndry low pressure

Customer Question

I have a t2000 that all b of a sudden the 2ndry low pressure warning buzzard won't turn off until I have 110psi? The primary shuts off as normal at 60 or so....I swapped the air lines and the problem stays with the 2ndry buzzard. Any idea if the gauge electronicly controls the buzzard or is there a pressure sensor somewhere?
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else the Heavy Truck Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: Let me know if that makes sense
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is***** low air buzzer is controlled by a pressure switch usually mounted on an air manifold under the dash or inline behind the park brake valve. Let me know

Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 4 months ago.

Hi,Did you get this resolved?