go-west..
go-west.., Technician
Experience:  Technican with 20 years experience focused on engines and electrical.
35815791

Low air pressure, 2012 Freightliner Cascadia DD15, I lost

Customer Question

Low air pressure
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: 2012 Freightliner Cascadia DD15 , I lost air pressure down to 65 lbs if I drain the pressure down to near zero and start the truck it will build pressure to 65 and stop.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: It is showing codes EEC 61, SFU 49, ECU 1, SPN 523530
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  go-west.. replied 4 months ago.
Good morning
First thing we need to do is see if there are any leaks. Look at brake valves and more so the air dryer if there are no leaks then the compressor is suspect and will have to be replaced. Let me know how you do