go-west..
go-west.., Technician
Experience:  Technican with 20 years experience focused on engines and electrical.
35815791

I have no power to my blower motor. i checked all fuses,

Customer Question

I have no power to my bunk blower motor. i checked all fuses, replaced blower motor and replaced the black box (ACU) still no power....
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: the main positive and ground on blower motor are good (thick orange and black wires) butnothing from the 2 blue wires
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: do you have the wiring diagram for the ACU??
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  go-west.. replied 5 months ago.
Good morning
What type of truck do you have
?