Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technician turned service manager on multiple lines of trucks and engines, used in industry.
30244710

New Holland TC35 starts and runs but I take it out off

Customer Question

New Holland TC35 starts and runs but I take it out off parking brake and the motor dies. Same thing happens when I put it into gear. Whats killing the motor? The previous owner bypassed the seat switch. Any help where to look would be great.
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: Runs won't Move
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Is the cruise control off? The tractor has few safeties, but it does have safety module, that works in conjunction with the neutral switch and brake switch. You say seat switch is bypassed? Have you checked the bypass, maybe came loose?

Did you find the problem?