Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

Code numbers 2004 NO GH, Won't idle, won't rev and blowing

Customer Question

Code numbers for a 2004 HINO GH
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Won't idle, won't rev and blowing lots of black smoke
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Truck Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: That's it, thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

This appears that it might have been in the wrong category and we just had a major holiday in the states. I apologize on the delay in responding.

Can I get the codes that you are having? That will be able to assist in the issues with the black smoke on the truck. When you get an engine not revving, you are in limp mode, but the question is why and that is what I want to assist you in narrowing down.

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!