Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

2012 international maxxforce 11 engine need diagnostic steps

Customer Question

2012 international maxxforce 11 engine need diagnostic steps for code SPN 2798 FMI 11. Thanks
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Have you checked with a dealer to see if they have the test steps and can offer them to you for a small fee at all as I see no one else has posted info here on this?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi pete sorry for the delay. I tried the dealer no help. I need info to diagnose SPN 2798 FMI 11 and SPN 27 FMI 4.
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete