Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

2005 International, a/c doesn't work, system has correct

Customer Question

2005 International, a/c doesn't work, system has correct freon level, a/c light is on in dash and code #3 in ECU
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: The a/c light is on in the dash and a/c doesn't work
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Truck Mechanic should know?
Customer: Code #3 in system -- if you clear the computer, the a/c works until the light comes back on.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Diagnostic code #3, SPN613 FMI 14
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 3 months ago.

Hi Carolyn, My name is ***** ***** will be glad to help check that code again as there will be a few more digits if pulling the code from the dash display. These other digits are what I need to pull specific information for the problem circuit in your AC system. Let me know

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The codes are coming from our Snap on scanner --
dignostic code #3, SPN 613, FMI 14

Thanks for the update. click this link and use this procedure and let me know the rest of the code and I will point you to the problem circuit and help with the schematics as well.

Fault code retrieval