Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a datalink alert on my screen. I have no tach,

Customer Question

I have a datalink alert on my screen. I have no tach, speedometer, oil pressure, or water temperature what could have happened? 99 c112 with M11
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 8 months ago.

Hi Jack, my name is***** will try to help. This means either you have lost power or ground to the chassis module or gauge panel. Check all your fuses and relays. Test for power on both sides of the fuses with the key on and replace any that have power on only one side. If okay and its only the gauges you lost and no other functions, verify power and ground to the gauges and inspect the harness and connector pins for damage and corrosion. If you have power and ground and the harness is okay you likely have a faulty cluster. Click below for a company that tests and rebuilds them. Let me know

http://www.instrumentclusters.com/