Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technician turned service manager on multiple lines of trucks and engines, used in industry.
30244710

I have a mustang 2095 the arm won't lift. It will drive

Customer Question

I have a mustang 2095 the arm won't lift. It will drive front and back
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: It runs it moves forward and back but when u try to lift the arms up it doesn't.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: We replaced the solenoid
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Do you have no hydraulics, no bucket, no boom. Does the engine sound like the pump is pressuring up? If engine pulls down, can be valve not opening. But if engine does not labor, and you get no hydraulics, is he pump turning? Loosen pressure line and see if oil is flowing. No flow, the hydraulic pump is not turning.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will check when I get home thanks

oK>