Cat Man
Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert
Experience:  I am ASE Master Truck Certified.

I have a 2005 Sterling tri axle dump with c 7 cat pulled

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Sterling tri axle dump with c 7 cat pulled into fuel stop shut engine off now it won't start.i have checked all the is showing a code 1-1.1thank you at wit's end
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: Been having trouble with wiring it did this 3days ago but I managed to get it started after checking all connections from battery's to starter ground wires and fuse's it also says on code panel no eng 146
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Cat Man replied 3 months ago.
Thanks for asking your question. I will try and help you out.
Does the yellow check engine light come on when the key is turned to the on position?