Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

I have an 2007 volvo truck vnl series everytime i make a

Customer Question

i have an 2007 volvo truck vnl series everytime i make a left turn the truck shuts off
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: When im driving mostly bobtailing i turn left the red stop lights fladh and then my truck shuts off
JA: Soon. I'm trying to find the right Heavy Truck Mechanic for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.
Customer: Ok thanks
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Truck Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: That is all the truck ride good on highway just whenever you turn the wheel left
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 4 months ago.

Hi Romon, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. When this happens do you lose any of the cab accessories as well? If so this could be a loss of ignition switch or battery power. Check all battery to starter connections including all grounds. Check the inline fuses between the batteries and ECM. Check the Low voltage disconnect module and breaker if you are loosing all cab accessories. Test all your batteries with a digital tester to verify their internal condition. If okay verify there are no corroded or damaged wiring harness connections in the engine harness to the ECM as well as the ignition switch circuit for a possible faulty ignition switch. Let me know