go-west.., Technician
Experience:  Technican with 20 years experience focused on engines and electrical.

M2 freghter liner 2009 6,7 range inhibitor light comes o

Customer Question

m2 freghter liner 2009 6,7 range inhibitor light comes o causing truck to shut down
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: shut off for ten mins everything back to nomal
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  go-west.. replied 4 months ago.
Good morning
With the park brake on key on push the up and down arrows on your transmission key pad at the same time till it says d1
Then other numbers should follow like p5362
Please let me know those numbers ty