Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

I have 2012 international prostar with eaton ultra shift 13

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: i have 2012 international prostar with eaton ultra shift 13 speed trannysometimes it has gen trans fault on obd and it stucks in gear and than i have to pull over and shut the engine down and restars and it is good to go for unpredictable miles shifting is good i dint know what is the problem
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: no thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Without the code information, it is hard to say as to what the problem is. It can be any of 67 different codes and reasons, unfortunately. If you have the code, I can help narrow it down. Without, you are shooting at a can the is behind you while blindfolded in the dark. It is just too hard to say with these auto shift transmissions.

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!