Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I have a fault code on a freightliner with a 60 series

Customer Question

I have a fault code on a freightliner with a 60 series Detroit. The code says "128 PID 411 13". Can you help me with this code?
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Engine light is on and it is has a hesitation.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Truck Mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

That is the Delta P sensor calibration.

Check that the Delta P sensor isn't cracked on the bottom plate from the ehat that comes off the engine. Then check to see if it is plugged.

Usually when I get this code, I replace the Delta P because it has soot clogging it, then I do a Delta P Counts calibration with the Detroit softtware.

Either way, the Detroit software is needs to calibrate it so it is easier to replace it and then have it calibrated to prevent a come back.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy