Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Jeremy Thanks so much diagram . do you have any idea where

Customer Question

Jeremy Thanks so much for the diagram . do you have any idea where the ground splits to go to ecm and idm. ecm is working but no ground to idm .
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

It grounds to the ECM. The ECM grounds to the starter and the ground poin on the driver side of the cab firewall. You can see where the grounds all join under the hood under the power point above the driver steer tire.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

CLICK HERE for the IDM plug pinout. Look at plug 6011.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

You'll see pin 4 is a ground. look on the other diagram and you will see it goes to the ECM to obtain the ground.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
the diagram you sent does not match my application the grounds are 1,2,3,22,26 and the power s 4,23,24,25,and 7 is ignition and 8
Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

That is what International has on their site. That is pulled directly from the site for you model and engine.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

That is the only one I have showing on there.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 5 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Were you not pleased with my service to you or is there a rating issue? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this, if there is a rating issue, and/or you need more time to respond.

I like to make sure all my customers are satisfied since you did pay a deposit for me to assist you, whether I’m paid by a positive rating feedback or not.

We can continue where we left off or start over if needed. Also, if you need diagrams, instructions, etc please don’t hesitate to ask.