go-west..
go-west.., Technician
Experience:  Technican with 20 years experience focused on engines and electrical.
35815791

Dpf fuel injector 1 no response if s answer is something i

Customer Question

Dpf fuel injector 1 no response if his answer is something i can do easily i will pay for the answer but if its something a mechanic has to fix i dont want to spend 40 dollars for that answer
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Truck Mechanic should know?
Customer: My truck is saying regen required has the engine symbol and both regen symbols lit up
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  go-west.. replied 9 months ago.
Good evening
What is the model of engine you are working on and do you have a fault code number?