Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Ism 2007 shuts down while driving

Customer Question

Ism 2007 shuts down while driving
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi Enzo, My name is***** will be glad to help. Is the check engine light coming on when this shuts down and if so what do you have logged in the ECM for fault codes?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No light comes no code . I have installed new fuel pump , Esm, all good all wiring cheddar and good . New alternator

Does it sputter and die like running out of fuel or instant like you turned off the key?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At times it does this 3 or 4 times within the hour and at times it doesn't do it for days . Does the fuel level make a difference? Changed fuel filters also .

Hi Enzo, Thanks for the update. If it is instant like turning off the key it is likely electrical causing this but if it sputters and dies out then it is likely due to low fuel pressure from restrictions or leaks between the tank and pump or a faulty fuel transfer pump. Let me know

Hi Did you get this resolved?