Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

5 of the lights to my sleeper (Kenworth t660) just stopped

Customer Question

5 of the lights to my sleeper (Kenworth t660) just stopped working. The dome light still works and the fridge still works but all the small lights went out. I checked the fuses and they are fine.
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: I was pretty specific in my last comment
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Sorry this response is late. For some reason this went to the wrong category and was moved to here.

Are you having any other voltage issues? What I mean is do the power ports in the sleeper still work? A/C system still works as well?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The voltage on the truck is reading 13.9v the AC in the sleeper works fine the 12 volt plugs in the sleeper work and power my tv no problem. The refrigerator in the sleeper is running everything except the small lights which is 5 in the lower bunk and 1 in the upper bunk. I checked the fuses in the box under the driver side dash and they appear ok.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.