Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

I have a 2007 Peterbilt extended hood 379 I replace wiper

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Peterbilt extended hood 379 I replace wiper switch on the steering column I replace wiper motor I checked relays and switched relays around but no fire is getting to relays
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer!

Please give me a few minutes to type a response. I'm a slow typer.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! Fuses are all good? Not even partially burned? Can you look at this diagram and tell me where you have the power loss at? If it is the main power fuses and the fuses are good, then the wire needs to be chased for it is either loose at the firewall or burned/melted somewhere.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is***** see you requested a new answer. i notice there has been complete schematics provided to you to help test the circuit. Do you have experience reading schematics? How are you with using a digital volt/OHM meter or test light to test for power and ground?

If there is a problem opening the link click here and try this one. Let me know what pins in the ciruit you are missing either power or ground.

Hi,Did you get this resolved?

Hi, Just checking in to see if you got my response or if you needed further help? Please rate to close this out.