Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 2005 peterbelt the dashboard dials are moving back

Customer Question

I have a 2005 peterbelt the dashboard dials are moving back & forth constantly. I have checked the ground wires, the starter, fuse boxes, the battery, and I still don't know why this is happen? Where else should I look?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Check all your grounds and the harness between the instrument panel and the body/chassis control module. If you have power and ground to the chassis module and the harness and connector pins check out okay have the software updated and reflashed to see if it resolves your issue or if reprograming is unsuccessful you likely have a faulty module that controls the gauges. Let me know