Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

2006 International box truck with no brake lights. Turn

Customer Question

2006 International box truck with no brake lights. Turn signals and running lights fine.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Those two sentences sum it up nicely.
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Truck Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: Nothing relevant.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 4 months ago.

Have you checked the switch? should be by the brake booster under the engine cover. I would check for power at the switch if you have power then it is a possible faulty switch.