Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

My dome light stays on when Iclo : The dome light stays on

Customer Question

My dome light stays on when Iclo
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: The dome light stays on when I close ththe door on 2006 century class freightliner
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My dome light stays on when I close the door on 2006 century class freightliner.
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Check the door switches and check for an open circuit in the wiring as well. See if the problem is throwing a fault code in the dash display that will help further with troubleshooting. Let me know.