Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

2006 Volvo park brake light and buzzer flash and beep while

Customer Question

2006 Volvo park brake light and buzzer flash and beep while truck is in motion, I have done some research and it seems that the sensor is bad I'm assuming the low air sensor, I was told it's in the manifold behind the clutch pedal, but there are several air sensor/switches there and I do not know which one needs replaced
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

Please give me a couple minutes to sign into your vehicle information and I will be right with you.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What model of Volvo?

Do you have a multimeter? The quickest way to locate which one it is is to check for power on the wire and he one that the wire power is not on anymore when you push the valve in is the one you want.

If I get the model, I can look at the air diagram and see which one it is.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy