Wayne, Journeyman
Experience:  worked on, Gmc, Macks, Freight liner,Mercedes Benz,,Ford, sterling
6825259

I have a 1995 Freightliner FLD 112 with Cummins M11. The

Customer Question

I have a 1995 Freightliner FLD 112 with Cummins M11. The clutch pedal switch was removed and I need a wiring diagram that shows how to rewire the clutch pedal switch. Can you help with that?
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: That's about it. the switch was removed and I have a new one but I don't know where the 3 wire go on the switch.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: That's all I can think of. I just need to know where the red, black and white wires go back on the clutch pedal switch. thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

Red is top (A)

Blk is middle (B)

White is bottom (C)

Hi If this helped you

Please remember to rate my answer 3 or more stars

If more info is needed, use the reply button

NOT THE POOR/BAD SERVICE