Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

Having a problem keeping my mid sized track running. Bleed

Customer Question

Having a problem keeping my mid sized track hoe running. Bleed system, flushed tank, new fuel
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Will start then bog and die. I've put new pre pump in, fuel filters, bleed system, new fuel lines and flushed tank. When bleeding lines fourth line from left to right seem a little week
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: Komatsu pc75 uu. Did have a mechanic come out. He monkeyed with it and bleed the system. Took him about 2-1/2 hours then it ran fine for that day. The next day wouldn't start again. Same issue
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** will be glad to help. What is the complete model with dashes and the serial number of your machine?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Quick reference on where to look for the serial number?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for the info. Click on these links for the breakdown of the fuel system. I will post troubleshooting help after as well.

Tank and lines!0!1!3173!21!23!0!1!3173!21!22

Transfer pump and filter!0!1!3173!697!1!38

Fuel shutoff solenoid!0!1!3173!697!1!43

Injection pump lines!0!1!3173!697!1!35

If you are successful in bleeding the supply from the tank and pump and supply pressure ir not bleeding off from restrictions or leaks sucking in air and it is the high pressure injection line #4 with low delivery it means the problem is internal with the injection pump and it needs overhaul at an injection shop. Let me know