Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

10 : 1999 mack e7 460 turned on side towed to shop no damage

Customer Question

10
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Truck Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: 1999 mack e7 460 turned on side towed to shop no damage but wont start run on either only
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Truck Mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check that the inline ECM fuse is good between the battery box and the ECM has both power and ground and the engine light comes on and cycles with the key on as it should. If okay, and the fuel supply pressure to the pump is good, verify there is no damage to the harness and let me know what you have logged for fault codes in the ECM.