Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

I have a Deere 9670 STS, 2011, having problems with the

Customer Question

I have a John Deere 9670 STS, 2011, having problems with the hydrostatic drive charge pump. I have changed the whole pump, from a different low hour machine, and now it won't even drive. The message comes on low pressure. I have read another of your posts with a JD 9600 and tried all those suggestions... and nothing. What other kind of advice could you give me on this type of problem?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 4 months ago.

Hi John, My name is***** you have a high volume of case drain from the drive motor it means the drive motor has excessive internal leakage and has failed. Check your filters and oil for fine metal/debris which helps indicate and confirm a pump or component failure. If found the system needs to be completely flushed and cleaned out. Let me know.