William Herren
William Herren, OWNER
Experience:  Mechanic at HERREN INDUSTRIAL GROUP

The busman 3100 has a blue plug, it burned and all the area

Customer Question

The busman 3100 has a blue plug, it burned and all the bunk area has no power. We suspect a short, where do we start to correct before replacing the Bussman 3100 so it does not recur. It is the blue plug that has a burned pin. The truck is a 2004 Coronado Freightliner.
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: We just bought the truck used, and my husband with 40 years experience was checking things. After the burn smell 2 days at home, the lighter in the front does not work, the whole bunk area has no power, when we brought it home, all this was working previously. He suspects upon verification a ground got undone, but where.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  William Herren replied 4 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Can I please have the last 6 of the VIN
How may I assist you