Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

MY NAME IS JAVIER, I DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE DPF PUIRGE

Customer Question

MY NAME IS***** HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE DPF PUIRGE AIR ACTUATOR, TRUCK ISN'T BEEN HOOKED TO SCANER YET AND IS BEEN WORKING LIKE THAT FOR THE LAST TWO HOURS, I'M WORRIED ABOUT MOTOR TO GET SHUT DOWN BECASE THST CODE,WHAT DO YOU THINK THE PROBLEM IS SHOULD BE AND WHAT CAN HAPPEND IF I KEEP RUNNING IT LIKE THAT? THANKS TO HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM.
JA: I love it here. We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Truck Mechanic should know?
Customer: DRIVER SAID TRUCK IS RUNNING TERRIBLE BY NOW, SO I JUST NEED TO GET AN IDEA ABOUT THE PROBLEM
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Truck Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

Please give me a couple minutes to sign into your vehicle information and I will be right with you.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What is the year, make, model of the vehicle and what is the code?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 8 months ago.

Do you still need assistance with this?

Expert:  Jeremy replied 8 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?