Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Ih2000 modle : 2000 international 4900 dt466 Allison

Customer Question

ih2000 modle
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: 2000 international 4900 dt466 Allison automatic no power to shifting tower and will not start
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: it started this am and they droe I approx. 200 feet turned it off stared back and would not go in gear. now wont start.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

Please give me a couple minutes to sign into your vehicle information and I will be right with you.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.

May I get the full VIN if the truck so I can pull up the wiring diagram?

Were the fuses at the battery box checked? Are the transmission fuses good?

Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?