go-west..
go-west.., Technician
Experience:  Technican with 20 years experience focused on engines and electrical.
35815791

When I turn on left turn signal it blows the fuse signals

Customer Question

When I turn on left turn signal it blows the fuse for turn signals
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: I can turn on right turn signal and it will blink all day as soon as I turn on the left one the fuse blows immediately this problem just came out of nowhere
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: Since the problem started when I turn on my now I have no marker lights but if I turn on my parking lights my marker lights work so I have to run in the day time only
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  go-west.. replied 6 months ago.
Good morning
What is the make and model of the truck your working on. Ty
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
05 freightliner Columbia
Can I get the last six of your VIN please
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
N84113
sorry for the delayhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/cpdnnq6mb65d1xk/columbia%20lights.png?dl=0this is a diagram of your turn signal lightsi would say there is a pinched wire on the outside causing the fuse to blowlet me know if you need anymore helpty