Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

It's ***** *****, why is it that every time I start rolling,

Customer Question

Hi, it's ***** *****, why is it that every time I start rolling, my truck jerks, chokes, as if it"s running too rich on fuel, and after 3 seconds when I step harder on the accelerator it desappears after puffing out white smog, strong smell of unburn diesel out of the exhaust pipe? It does it everytime when I start my day after ten hours of rest and alk times when I turn off the engine and restart after a quick break. I have a maxxforce 13 with 574713 miles.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Every 500 miles, I kept record of miles, it smogs white and then after 20 miles it automatically stops. It's not coolant not losing any since october 2014.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the year make and model of your truck and any fault codes you have logged?

Hi, It's Dan. i am not sure about the time guide but depending on the chassis and how much is in the way of the valve and rocker cover, the job will not be too bad. I would check your overhead while you are in there either way.

Hi, Did you get this resolved? If so please take a moment to rate my service to close this out. Pleasure to help.