Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Is it possible to disconnect the alarm/buzzer in my Hino 500

Customer Question

Hi, is it possible to disconnect the alarm/buzzer in my Hino 500 series? There is a faulty brake alarm that the dealer can't find. It's driving me crazy.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

It's behind the dash. You will see a little box wit ha speaker. Just unplug it. Make sure you plug it in for inspections or you will get shut down on the side of the road (if road side DOT inspection) or a state inspection will fail you (Annual DOT Inspection).

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 10 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?

Expert:  Jeremy replied 10 months ago.